I am now two! Hooray! Just what my mom and dad always mention, I am now in my “terrible two” stage. Which means, I am naughtier, smarter, more active, and will give more headache to my parents (kidding).
Today, I celebrated my Dora themed party at BBWorld in Monivong. It’s a fast food chain here in Phnom Penh, famous for their burgers just like what Mc Donalds have. The place is a perfect venue for kids party because they have a big play place, which we love!
So let me tour you to what happened in my party
These are my Dora loot bags with lots of goodies inside and my birthday souvenirs – pencil cases and pens.
My Dora cake
The games – Longest Happy Birthday, Bring Me, and Trip to Jerusalem.
The food and my visitors.
To all my families and friends, thank you for sharing this special moment with. I am overwhelmed with all the gifts I received today. I am very grateful with all your love that you have given me. To mom and dad, I thank you so much for making my birthday extra, extra special! I owe you big time.
I hope that all of you will be my guide to a great childhood journey. I am two now, yet I still have a long way to go Cheers!
And you’re invited!!! See you there
It has been an exciting week with my family. Since Papa Jun (Mommy’s daddy) came here, my mornings became more fun and enjoyable. It has been a routine for me, Ate Andrea, Kuya Aaron and Papa Jun to stroll around the town every time we wake. That’s why I always look for my Papa Jun when I wake up more than mom and dad now (forgive me mom, I have my new favorite now :P
Anyway, I just wanna update you on how my week pas through
- went strolling in the nearby temple, where me and my siblings play around running.
- the nearby creek is what we use for our stone targeting.
- num pang pate (baguette with meat) became our official merienda in the afternoons.
- swimming for almost an hour in my big tumbler is my number one past time.
- I am the number one sumbungera whenever ate and kuya annoys me
- kuya and I have these so called mamaso, it’s a skin irritation that started from small rash then ended up looking like boils. We don’t know where we got them , but mom’s really doing her best to cure the itchy rashes. We’re taking our antibiotics for fast healing and we use cream to stop it from spreading.
- last, night time is spent for movies, especially movies with lines of sweet things to say to your girlfriend, which makes my kuya giggling all the time, hahaha.
It’s my mom’s last day at school now and then she’ll have her two weeks off. It’ll be my birthday next week, so my parents are preparing all my birthday stuffs. I’m turning two soon and I am excited!!! Till my next update. See yah
Tito Biggie bought me a new set of Lego Zoo the other night, and look I’m having great time playing it! I love the animals so much like the giraffes, hippos, and the tigers. With these kind of toys I am learning more about the animals that we see in the jungle.
This morning mom bought me another set of cooking toys aside from the set I had at Citimart. The new ones are more comfy to play because the stuffs look more realistic! The other toys I have are realistic as well, but these ones are much fun to play (Idunno why) I have the corns, veggies, eggs, pots, tables, and chairs! It makes the play more fun when I’m playing market-market with my Ate Andrea and Kuya Aaron. Plus the fact that mommy likes to buy educational toys for the three of us. She always see to it that we are learning something from the toys we have. Mommy and Daddy were even joking last time when they saw me playing…they said maybe I’ll end up a housemaid when I grow up because I always cook and clean Mommy will upload my photos tomorrow because it’s late now and I have to sleep